Tuesday, November 20, 2007

From one extreme to the other!

A few days ago I posted the link to the scooter with the VW bus sidecar. For those who didn't like that one, maybe this one's more your style!

Moving from the vespa with VW bus sidehack, I take you to the "world's
heaviest motorcycle"- 10,450 pounds, including sidecar. Powered by the
800hp motor from a Russian T55 tank. Can you imagine getting this thing through DMV for an endorsement?



Want to take a look? Click here.

Miles and smiles,

Dan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Wonder how loud that thing is?
Of the 2, I'll take the Vespa.

Steve Williams said...

You probably need a crew to ride that thing. I wonder if it would fit through the toll booth on the turnpike?

Is this post your subconscious trying to tell you that you want the bigger Honda ST or just some sort of perversion of scooter desire? I think we need a psychologist to chime in here Dan. You always have me asking questions...

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

irondad said...

Krysta,

It might be just right for the "loud pipes" crowd, you know!

Steve,

If you click on the picture to enlarge it, there appears to be two steering inputs.

The big vehicle appeals to me because I could get even with some of the stupid cagers!

Why do your questions always have to do with my sanity?

Take care,

Dan

Heinz N Frenchie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Check out our turkey on a Vespa on our blog. It will put a smile on your face.